OnCorps is the timekeeping system for Iowa AmeriCorps programs. Timesheets need to be submitted and approved two times per month (every 12th and 27th of the month, supervisors have 2 days to approve the sheets). Pay dates are on the 15th and 30th of each month.
- Members-Regular 2018-19 or Members - Disaster Response 2018-19
- Supervisors Regular 2018-19 or Supervisors Disaster Response 2018-19
- Members 2019-20
- Supervisors 2019-20
Accessing your account:
- Use the correct link. Member and supervisors have separate links and each year also has separate links (above).
- Usernames and Passwords:
- Usernames are your first letter of your first name and your last name. Example: Katie Zellmer is kzellmer
- Passwords are all temporarily set to “Building1”
- You must submit your hours to the nearest 15 minutes where 15 minutes = 0.25 hours.
- One (1) hour = 1.0; 45 Minutes = 0.75; 30 Minutes = 0.5; 15 Minutes = 0.25
- Types of hours (Service, Training, and Fundraising)
- Service hours: majority of the hours served
- Training hours: time when being trained on something, cannot exceed 20% of your total maximum hours
- Fundraising hours: allowable in only rare circumstances and require prior AmeriCorps Approval
Submitting a timesheet
- Sign into OnCorps using the links at the top of the page.
- Select a current timesheet
- Enter your hours served into each date. Separating training hours from direct service hours.
- Leave the comment selection “BLANK”
- Click "Authorize and Submit"
Supervisors Approving a timesheet
- Each time a member submits a timesheet, a supervisor will receive an email with a link for approving
- Sign into OnCorps using the correct link above
- Select: Time Tracking > Member Service Hours > Approve Member Timesheets
Supervisors Rejecting a timesheet
If a timesheet needs to be rejected due to errors, a supervisor must take action first.
- Click “Time Tracking Tab”
- Click “Member Service Hours”
- Click “Filter Member service Hours”
- On Next screen select “your member”
- After that, supervisors will see all the timesheets and have the ability to “reject” them.
- Members must fix and resubmit their timesheets
- Supervisors must re-approve.