Tue, Mar 10|
Greater Des Moines Habitat For Humanity
Spring AmeriCorps Training
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Greater Des Moines Habitat For Humanity, 2200 E Euclid Ave, Des Moines, IA 50317, USA
About the Event
We'll be having this years first AmeriCorps training on March 10, 2020 at the Greater Des Moines Habitat for Humanity. During this training we will be covering many AmeriCorps required trainings and some Habitat stuff. Mileage and lunch will be covered by Habitat.
- What: Spring AmeriCorps Training
- Where: Greater Des Moines Habitat for Humanity of Iowa 2200 E Euclid Ave, Des Moines, IA 50317 *Free parking *Right off the interstate
- When: March 10, 2020 9:00 am to 3:30 pm *Lunch provided
- What to bring: A water bottle for drinking, notebook and pen, coffee/ caffeine for the morning, business cards to share with other sites (optional)
- What to wear: comfortable clothing, preferably with the AmeriCorps logo. You will be with other AmeriCorps members and my team.
- Carpooling: Carpooling is encouraged to cut down on mileage expenses. If interested in carpooling, please let me know and I'll get you in a group document so you can communicate with each other.
- What if I'm not able to come?: members who cannot attend the training will have to complete a make up assignment which will be signed off by the supervisor and emailed to the AmeriCorps team by March 24. If you are unable to attend, I need to know ASAP for catering needs.